Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > STL documentation / reference ???

STL documentation / reference ???

Kleenex

Where can I go to find documentation for the STL? Like a list of all the
algorithms, a list of all the containers and classes, etc? I have never
been able to find an "official" or "unofficial" site that really
encompasses everything in the STL. Basically, i am looking for the
"java.sun.com" of C++/STL.

Also, a good site/book with techniques and examples of how to use the
STL would also be appreciated.

Karthik Kumar

http://www.dinkumware.com/refxcpp.html.

> Also, a good site/book with techniques and examples of how to use the
> STL would also be appreciated.

"The C++ Standard Library - A Tutorial and Reference" -
Nicolai M. Josuttis .

--
Karthik.

Pierre Couderc

Kleenex wrote:

> Where can I go to find documentation for the STL? Like a list of all the
> algorithms, a list of all the containers and classes, etc? I have never
> been able to find an "official" or "unofficial" site that really
> encompasses everything in the STL. Basically, i am looking for the
> "java.sun.com" of C++/STL.
>
> Also, a good site/book with techniques and examples of how to use the
> STL would also be appreciated.

I like SGI STL at

http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/table_of_contents.html

Pierre Couderc