Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Virtual PC and 70-270

Virtual PC and 70-270

=?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHR5IENhbWVyb24=?=

so..

I'm about to get onto round three with the 70-270. Seems like just when I
thought I knew enough, I don't. Anyways, I want to learn more about automated
installs.. Was wondering, not sure if possible, but would I be able to learn
that by using Virtual PC?

Bob Christian

Microsoft has a lab for this @ http://microsoft.demoservers.com (or at least
had it a few weeks ago).