Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Logon

Logon

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnkgUw==?=

My laptop no longer has a selection for domain, as if it is now part of a
workgroups instead of domain, and will not let me log on. How can I change it
back to a domain if I can't even log on?

T-Bone

"Larry S" <Larry http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> My laptop no longer has a selection for domain, as if it is now part of a
> workgroups instead of domain, and will not let me log on. How can I change

it
> back to a domain if I can't even log on?

If there an "Options >>" button in your logon box? Try clicking that to see
the domain.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest you try the group that is for whatever
OS is installed on your laptop.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

EZ

Do you have the local admin password? If not then you might need a rootkit

news:(E-Mail Removed)...