Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > To Moderator

To Moderator

Dennisk

I noticed my message on State Pattern did not make it on the list but
for a short time...

Why is that?

Is there a better Group for Patterns Questions?

-tx

Fao, Sean

Dennisk wrote:
> I noticed my message on State Pattern did not make it on the list but
> for a short time...
>
> Why is that?

I couldn't tell you but this group is unmoderated.

Mike Wahler

"Dennisk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

> Re: To Moderator

This is an unmoderated newsgroup. There is
no moderator.

> I noticed my message on State Pattern did not make it on the list but
> for a short time...
>
> Why is that?

Check with your news server administrator (typically
your ISP). They set policy for the lifetimes of
messages on their servers.

> Is there a better Group for Patterns Questions?

I don't know. Try checking www.groups.google.com
and/or www.usenet.org

This group is about the ISO standard C++ language only. So
"patterns" questions are not topical here anyway (unless
they're germane to language questions being asked -- e.g.
"how do I do X?" "Use the XYZ pattern.")

-Mike