Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Matrix library

Matrix library

Pat

I am looking for some matrix operation C++ library. Any suggestion?
Thanks.

Steven T. Hatton

Pat wrote:

> I am looking for some matrix operation C++ library. Any suggestion?
> Thanks.

This is an implementation Stroustrup provides as a pedagogical example:

http://www.research.att.com/~bs/matrix.c

It depends a whole lot on what you want to do. There are lots of math
related classes in products such as Coin3d.
http://www.coin3d.org/

Boost has some Math related stuff:
http://boost.org/libs/libraries.htm#Math

This is linked from Stroustrup's homepage:
http://www.osl.iu.edu/research/mtl/

There's some stuff here that might be in the neighborhood of what you want:
http://www.oonumerics.org/blitz/manual/Frames.html

poke around here as well:
http://www.oonumerics.org/oon/

--
"[M]y dislike for the preprocessor is well known. Cpp is essential in C
programming, and still important in conventional C++ implementations, but

Technetium

You may try exmat
exmat.sf.net

--
~ Samba, more than a low cost File and Printer server ~

-- Let us OpenSource --

Jacek Dziedzic

Pat wrote:
> I am looking for some matrix operation C++ library. Any suggestion?
> Thanks.

If performance is an issue try LAPACK/BLAS. Its native language
is Fortran, but it interfaces well with C++.

HTH,
- J.

Pat

Thanks, all.
"Pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> bl news:(E-Mail Removed)-cable.com g...