Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > cdialog with no standard border

cdialog with no standard border

Pagaia

Hello to all,

is there someone who know how create/paint a Cdialog with no standard
borders?
I'm looking for some tips because i want create a visual program with
a personal skin.

Thanks for an help

Bye Remo

Howard

"Pagaia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello to all,
>
> is there someone who know how create/paint a Cdialog with no standard
> borders?
> I'm looking for some tips because i want create a visual program with
> a personal skin.
>
> Thanks for an help
>
> Bye Remo

I'm guessing that you mean CDialog, the MFC class? (Case is important in
C++.) You'll need to ask such questions in an MFC newsgroup. Check on the
news.microsoft.com server. (Or check the msdn.microsoft.com web site - I
*think* that's the url, anyway!)

-Howard

Pagaia

"Howard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<kumXc.518680$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I'm guessing that you mean CDialog, the MFC class? (Case is important in
> C++.) You'll need to ask such questions in an MFC newsgroup. Check on the
> news.microsoft.com server. (Or check the msdn.microsoft.com web site - I
> *think* that's the url, anyway!)
>
> -Howard

Thanks!

-Remo