Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Assessment Results Details Where?

Assessment Results Details Where?

AssessmentResultsHelp

I completed several of the Assessments relateing to
VisualStudio.net. My results varied.

I want to print out my assessments in detail so I can
review the areas I did not answer correctly. There must be
a way to do this. Can anyone help me with this?

All support is appreciated.

Regards.

SorryNO

I know this is not available today, but tomorrow, who
knows.

SupportIsThere

There is a site that does offer some free support called
http://disnetinc.com/.
Good Luck

FYI-Geek101

I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
training.
Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
Technologies at
NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
http://www.ebay.com.

An excellent compliment to your training is to
use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/as...nt/default.asp
and its always free.

VERY IMPORTANT:
Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
support for skills assessments at
http://disnetinc.com/

Also:
To support training get "101 Visual Basic and C# Code
Samples" at
http://msdn.microsoft.com/vbasic/dow...amples/default.
aspx

FYI-Geek101