Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > question about vouchers

question about vouchers

kris miller

I have a voucher that expires at the end of the month and
I don't think I will be ready. Can I book it for a month
after the expiry date and the voucher still be valid?

Thanks

Adam Machanic

Depends on the voucher -- try booking it and see what happens. You won't be
able to book it for an invalid time.

Also, MS is currently running a deal where you get a free second try if you
fail the first time. So maybe, even if you take the test at the end of the
month and don't pass, you can try again for free. Again, you'll have to
check to see if that applies to your voucher.

--
Adam Machanic
SQL Server MVP

news:476401c520e7$b8127a00$(E-Mail Removed)...