Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Re: Useless software, and I wrote it!

Re: Useless software, and I wrote it!

Nolan Martin

"Ash" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:TYAMc.82321$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Try running this program in full screen mode.

Uh! I got a headache in the first few seconds!
And you need to learn to have your program sync with the clock and not just
rely on the rate the program is executed. FYI

Christopher Benson-Manica

Nolan Martin <(E-Mail Removed)> spoke thus:

> Uh! I got a headache in the first few seconds!
> And you need to learn to have your program sync with the clock and not just
> rely on the rate the program is executed. FYI

You actually ran some random executable someone happened to post to a
newsgroup? I guess that explains how viruses propagate...