Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Pointer for questionnaires on Microsoft technologies

Pointer for questionnaires on Microsoft technologies

=?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJMb3R1cw==?=

Hi,

Can anybody give me any pointer for a questionnaires on Microsoft
technologies (i.e. MFC, COM, DCOM, C++, VC++, VB, .NET, MSSQL Server etc)?
Actually I want a list of questions & answers on above technologies.

Please let me know. It's very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Lotus

The Rev \(MCT\)

You can call Billy @ (800) 936-4900. I'm sure he'll give you everything you
need. a$$fusker.

--
"The Rev" MCNGP #44
Microsoft Certified Trainer

justafreak.com
..
"CyberLotus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Can anybody give me any pointer for a questionnaires on Microsoft
> technologies (i.e. MFC, COM, DCOM, C++, VC++, VB, .NET, MSSQL Server etc)?
> Actually I want a list of questions & answers on above technologies.
>
> Please let me know. It's very urgent.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Lotus

=?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJMb3R1cw==?=

Can you send me his mail id ?
or can you get it from him and forward me the same in http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

Thanks a ton.
- Lotus

"The Rev (MCT)" wrote:

> You can call Billy @ (800) 936-4900. I'm sure he'll give you everything you
> need. a$$fusker.
>
> --
> "The Rev" MCNGP #44
> Microsoft Certified Trainer
>
> Memories fade but a Google search never forgets.
> justafreak.com
> ..
> "CyberLotus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > Can anybody give me any pointer for a questionnaires on Microsoft
> > technologies (i.e. MFC, COM, DCOM, C++, VC++, VB, .NET, MSSQL Server etc)?
> > Actually I want a list of questions & answers on above technologies.
> >
> > Please let me know. It's very urgent.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Lotus

Mike [MCP VB]

Urgent for you, perhaps. Have you tried using Google? Or a search button?

Mike [MCP VB]

"CyberLotus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can you send me his mail id ?
> or can you get it from him and forward me the same in
> (E-Mail Removed).
>
> Thanks a ton.

His email address is: (E-Mail Removed)

This newsgroup posting will only be available for the next 24 hours when it
will be deleted. It is only intended for the recipient.

CrushesBeforeItCuts

Mike [MCP VB] wrote:
> "CyberLotus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Can you send me his mail id ?
>> or can you get it from him and forward me the same in
>> (E-Mail Removed).
>>
>> Thanks a ton.

> His email address is: (E-Mail Removed)
>
> This newsgroup posting will only be available for the next 24 hours
> when it will be deleted. It is only intended for the recipient.

Like we would ever let Bill into the MCNGP. It's an ELITE group.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38