Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCAD - Online Seminar ?

MCAD - Online Seminar ?

Beren

Hello,

I was browsing the microsoft learning site and I'm very interested in the
MCAD Certification. There is a link to 3 streaming online seminars to
introduce interested people to it, but those links appear to be broken and
lead back to the ms.com home page.

I wish to find detailed / summarized information of how all this works from
abroad, how much I'll end up paying, and how I would sign up. These online
seminars seemed to provide the answer, so can anyone link me up with them ?

Thanks,

Beren.

Beren

"Beren" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:JDVMd.3682$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be...
> Hello,
>
> I was browsing the microsoft learning site and I'm very interested in the
> MCAD Certification. There is a link to 3 streaming online seminars to
> introduce interested people to it, but those links appear to be broken and
> lead back to the ms.com home page.
>
> I wish to find detailed / summarized information of how all this works
> from abroad, how much I'll end up paying, and how I would sign up. These
> online seminars seemed to provide the answer, so can anyone link me up
> with them ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Beren.

Apparently the links for MCSD are working, I seem it also includes the MCAD
information... I'm still doubting