Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Where can I get a copy of the ANSI/ISO C++ Standard?

Where can I get a copy of the ANSI/ISO C++ Standard?

Stephen Tyndall

Lots of people on this board refer people to sections of it and apparently
know it very well; I was wondering where I can get a copy and how much it
would cost (in American dollars, if possible).

Thanks in advance.

Default User

Stephen Tyndall wrote:

> Lots of people on this board refer people to sections of it and apparently
> know it very well; I was wondering where I can get a copy and how much it
> would cost (in American dollars, if possible).

Brian Rodenborn

Stephen Tyndall

"Default User" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Stephen Tyndall wrote:
> >
> > Lots of people on this board refer people to sections of it and

apparently
> > know it very well; I was wondering where I can get a copy and how much

it
> > would cost (in American dollars, if possible).

> http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit....html#faq-6.12
>

> Brian Rodenborn

Ooh, sorry. I forgot about the FAQ; I've only been on this newsgroup for a
few days. Thanks for the reminder.

Steven T. Hatton

Stephen Tyndall wrote:

> "Default User" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Stephen Tyndall wrote:
>> >
>> > Lots of people on this board refer people to sections of it and

> apparently
>> > know it very well; I was wondering where I can get a copy and how much

> it
>> > would cost (in American dollars, if possible).

>> http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lit....html#faq-6.12
>>

>> Brian Rodenborn

> Ooh, sorry. I forgot about the FAQ; I've only been on this newsgroup for
> few days. Thanks for the reminder.

It's available in a professionally bound hard copy for about $60.00 US, but
I'm not sure of the details.
--
STH
Hatton's Law: "There is only One inviolable Law"

John Harrison

> It's available in a professionally bound hard copy for about $60.00 US,
> but
> I'm not sure of the details.

ISBN 0 470 846747, publisher Wiley, with a forward by BS.

john

foo

"Stephen Tyndall" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Lots of people on this board refer people to sections of it and apparently
> know it very well; I was wondering where I can get a copy and how much it
> would cost (in American dollars, if possible).
>
> Thanks in advance.

The ANSI store has the 2003 version of the ISO/IEC C++ standard for
$18.
ISO/IEC 14882-2003
See following link:

http://webstore.ansi.org/ansidocstor...C+14882%2D2003

And if you don't mind giving your money away, you can get it from the
ISO site for over $270 US dollars.

http://www.iso.org/iso/en/CatalogueD...&ICS2=60&ICS3=