Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCDST

MCDST

Hi - I believe there is a specific newsgroup for MCDST - I have found it
online but can't find the address on the msnews news server. Much
appreciated if someone could give me it.

Cheers,
Howard.

Andy Barkl

"h" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi - I believe there is a specific newsgroup for MCDST - I have found it
> online but can't find the address on the msnews news server. Much
> appreciated if someone could give me it.
>
> Cheers,
> Howard.

It is on the msnews.microsoft.com server at
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst.

Brilliant - thanks very much.
"Andy Barkl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "h" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi - I believe there is a specific newsgroup for MCDST - I have found it
> > online but can't find the address on the msnews news server. Much
> > appreciated if someone could give me it.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Howard.

> It is on the msnews.microsoft.com server at
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst.

Cindy Winegarden

Hi Howard,

I see you're using Outlook Express. You can put character strings in the
filter box in the Newsgroup Subscriptions dialog. "MCDST" in the box goes
right to it.

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

MCDST JC Microsoft Certification 2 02-04-2004 09:52 AM
MCDST beta test (71-272) Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 2 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST 71-272 Mohamed Fekry Abdel Ghaffar Microsoft Certification 1 11-09-2003 03:48 PM
MCDST Waleed A. Nasser Mohamed Hussein Microsoft Certification 5 11-07-2003 03:26 PM

Advertisments