Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MIIS and Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition

MIIS and Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition

=?Utf-8?B?S2FyaW4=?=

Hello

I've read somewhere that it is possible to install MIIS on a Windows 2003
Server Standard Edition, but if I do that Microsoft does not give any
support. Is that right? I have problems with the installation.

--

Thanks in advance

/Karin

The Rev \(MCT\)

My guess is that you would not receive support if you installed the
Integration Server on Windows 2003 Server Standard Edition. I've never tried
even installing it on anything less than Enterprise. (Mostly for clustering)

But if your doing this install for class or test prep to gain experience. I
would recommend downloading a Time Bomb trial of Server 2003 Enterprise.

--
"The Rev" MCNGP #44
Microsoft Certified Trainer

justafreak.com