Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > sending files via HTTP

sending files via HTTP

Nazgul_zulus

Hello,

I have got c++ program, which aim is to modify files in xml format.
I would like to send modified xml file using HTTP POST method.
I suppose that I need to make socket and connect on 80 port.

Maybe someone knows how to do it in c++.

thanks

N_Z

Thomas Matthews

Nazgul_zulus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have got c++ program, which aim is to modify files in xml format.
> I would like to send modified xml file using HTTP POST method.
> I suppose that I need to make socket and connect on 80 port.
>
> Maybe someone knows how to do it in c++.
>
> thanks
>
> N_Z

Yes, someone does know how to do it, but they will answer
your questions in a newsgroup about your platform. Your
issue is off-topic in this newsgroup. See the FAQ and
welcome.txt links below.

--
Thomas Matthews

C++ newsgroup welcome message: