Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Audio Problem

Audio Problem

Charles

Is there a reason that Firefox cannot receive audion from the Web? I have
Internet Explorer, and it works fine.

gwtc

Charles wrote:
> Is there a reason that Firefox cannot receive audion from the Web? I have
> Internet Explorer, and it works fine.

Yes, but we need more info, like what type of audio and provide a link

--
Things I learned from my Mother
Tip #4: My mother taught me about LOGIC.