Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > obfuscated c/c++

obfuscated c/c++

Thomas Garai

Hi,

Does anybody know the details of the obfuscated C contest that was
around a couple of years ago? I have a couple of pearlers I would like
to enter.... hehehe

cheers

Fight Spam : http://www.aca.gov.au/consumer_info/...plaints%20spam

(E-Mail Removed)

Ivan Vecerina

"Thomas Garai" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Does anybody know the details of the obfuscated C contest that was
> around a couple of years ago? I have a couple of pearlers I would like
> to enter.... hehehe

Searching "obfuscated C contest" on both google.com, search.yahoo.com
(or ...?) will lead to the same link:
http://www.ioccc.org/

Need to ask publicly?

Cheers,
Ivan
--
http://ivan.vecerina.com/contact/?subject=NG_POST <- e-mail contact form

Rolf Magnus

Thomas Garai wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know the details of the obfuscated C contest that was
> around a couple of years ago? I have a couple of pearlers I would like
> to enter.... hehehe

So you found google as a way to post to newsgroups, but you didn't find
it as a search engine?

Stewart Gordon

You've posted to comp.lang.c++. You've mentioned C++ in the subject
line. However, your question about the C++ language didn't make it into
the body of your post. Please try again.

Stewart.

--
My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox, aside from its being the
unfortunate victim of intensive mail-bombing at the moment. Please keep

Prateek R Karandikar

(E-Mail Removed) (Thomas Garai) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know the details of the obfuscated C contest that was
> around a couple of years ago? I have a couple of pearlers I would like
> to enter.... hehehe
>

> cheers

Your post has no Standard C++ content, and is thus off-topic.

-- --
To iterate is human, to recurse divine.
-L. Peter Deutsch
-- --

Prateek R Karandikar

(E-Mail Removed) (Thomas Garai) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know the details of the obfuscated C contest that was
> around a couple of years ago? I have a couple of pearlers I would like
> to enter.... hehehe
>

> cheers

Your post has no Standard C++ content, and is thus off-topic.

-- --
To iterate is human, to recurse divine.
-L. Peter Deutsch
-- --

ANN: 2005 International Obfuscated Ruby Code Contest (IORCC) iorcc@yahoo.com Perl 0 03-18-2005 11:44 PM
obfuscated Lloyd Jones Computer Information 9 07-02-2004 09:18 AM
Help...I feel Obfuscated, but I need to decompile something.. chris kramer Java 5 04-09-2004 09:17 PM
Obfuscated xsl fix XML 4 11-28-2003 05:08 PM
Obfuscated Languages Interpreter G. Nick D'Andrea C Programming 3 07-02-2003 03:00 PM

Advertisments