Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Compiling *.java at runtime with Ant

Compiling *.java at runtime with Ant

LukaszP

Hi
Can anyone tell me if there is a way to compile *.java files at runtime
using Ant ? I get *.java files from WSDL using Wsdl2javaAntTask and now have
to compile them, but I don't know how :/.
Regards

nkalagarla@gmail.com

You can use javac task to compile the generated java files from
wsdl2java task, specify the output directory of wsdl2java task as
srcdir for javac task. javac task should be specified after wsdl2java
task as javac depends on the java files generated from wsdl2java.

Thanks,
Rao