Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Missing feature "function called by" in Visual C++ .NET

Missing feature "function called by" in Visual C++ .NET

Tobias

Need help:
In Visual C++ 6 there was a feature "function called by" which could
be reached by right-mouse-button-clicking on a function in the class
view. I can't find the feature in .NET. Does it still exist?
Thanks for helping.
Tobias

Pete C.

Tobias wrote:
> Need help:
> In Visual C++ 6 there was a feature "function called by" which could
> be reached by right-mouse-button-clicking on a function in the class
> view. I can't find the feature in .NET. Does it still exist?
> Thanks for helping.
> Tobias

Look for the "Call Stack".
Your question has nothing to do with Standard C++, the topic of this group.
For platform-specific questions such as yours, please ask in the appropriate
group, in this case microsoft.public.vc.ide_general.

- Pete