Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > reference material for virtual functions

reference material for virtual functions

Parag Kanade

Hi,

I am looking for some reference material, that explains the issues
involved in virtual functions and the compiler level implementations of
the the virtual functions, viz V-tables.

Thanks,
Parag

Ron Samuel Klatchko

Parag Kanade <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<can8bt$hck$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I am looking for some reference material, that explains the issues
> involved in virtual functions and the compiler level implementations of
> the the virtual functions, viz V-tables.

You can try Inside the C++ Object Model by Lippman:
http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/bibli...2-0201834545-1

EventHelix.com

The following article maps Vtables to C code:

http://www.eventhelix.com/RealtimeMa...rformance2.htm

Sandeep
--
http://www.EventHelix.com/EventStudio
EventStudio 2.0 - Generate Sequence Diagrams in PDF (no drawing necessary)