Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > problem with a fsMDIForm and fsMDIChild

problem with a fsMDIForm and fsMDIChild

prub

I working with Borland C++ Builder 6 Enterprice.
I have 3 form.
The main form is a fsNormal FormStyle that create a fsMDIForm
(RasterForm, see code below)
TRasterForm* form = new TRasterForm(this);
form->ShowModal();
delete form;

Now when I try to create an fsMDIForm (Form2, see code below) in the
RasterForm,
Form3 = new TForm3(this);

I receive the nex error message
"Cannot create form. No MDI forms are currently active".
But, if I place the RasterForm like a Main Form, I don't have a
problem with the creation of the fsMDIChild.

May you help me?
thank
Prub.

Pete C.

prub wrote:
> I working with Borland C++ Builder 6 Enterprice.
> I have 3 form.
> The main form is a fsNormal FormStyle that create a fsMDIForm
> (RasterForm, see code below)
> TRasterForm* form = new TRasterForm(this);
> form->ShowModal();
> delete form;
>
> Now when I try to create an fsMDIForm (Form2, see code below) in the
> RasterForm,
> Form3 = new TForm3(this);
>
> I receive the nex error message
> "Cannot create form. No MDI forms are currently active".
> But, if I place the RasterForm like a Main Form, I don't have a
> problem with the creation of the fsMDIChild.
>
> May you help me?
> thank
> Prub.

No, we may not help you. The only topical subject in this group is Standard
C++; try a Borland group.

- Pete