Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > A new certification on my transcript

A new certification on my transcript

Thierry DEMAN [MVP]

Hi,

I recently see a new and curious added certification on my transcript:

"Microsoft Certified Non-Professional"

Some other guys seem to have the same...

Can you verify your transcript?

Thanks!

--
Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ
MCSE+I,MCSE2000+M,MCSE2003,MCSA2003+S,MCDBA

Undrende

"Thierry DEMAN [MVP]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I recently see a new and curious added certification on my transcript:
>
> "Microsoft Certified Non-Professional"
>
> Some other guys seem to have the same...
>
> Can you verify your transcript?

I have also this "certification". What are Microsoft thinking? It doesn't
look good on my job applications!

/Undrende
MCDBA-2000
MCSA-2000/2003
MCSE-2000

paul@paulsplace.free-online.co.uk

Hi,
Just went to print a new transcript earlier today and l also have
an entry entitled Microsoft Certified Non Professional (but dated Sep
05, 2003) trying to figure out if its due to some exam l need to renew
but l can not find any that say l need to renew them. Very reluctant to
print out a new transcript that states that l am a Non-Professional
without understanding what is meant by it, lets hope MS post an
explanation of the new title soon.
Regards

Paul

MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD and the new NON-MCP : (

Ken Rosen [MS]

I'm sure it's a mistake, and I've asked my team to investigate. I'll update
you when I hear something back.

--
Ken Rosen
MCT Worldwide Program Manager

<(E-Mail Removed)-online.co.uk> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
> Just went to print a new transcript earlier today and l also have
> an entry entitled Microsoft Certified Non Professional (but dated Sep
> 05, 2003) trying to figure out if its due to some exam l need to renew
> but l can not find any that say l need to renew them. Very reluctant to
> print out a new transcript that states that l am a Non-Professional
> without understanding what is meant by it, lets hope MS post an
> explanation of the new title soon.
> Regards
>
> Paul
>
> MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD and the new NON-MCP : (

Thierry DEMAN [MVP]

Hi Ken,

thanks for this action!
I'm sure that this will be corrected in a very few time.

Bye.
--
Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ

"Ken Rosen [MS]" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de news:
> I'm sure it's a mistake, and I've asked my team to investigate. I'll

update
> you when I hear something back.
>
> --
> Ken Rosen
> MCT Worldwide Program Manager
> Microsoft Learning

rights.
> <(E-Mail Removed)-online.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> > Hi,
> > Just went to print a new transcript earlier today and l also have
> > an entry entitled Microsoft Certified Non Professional (but dated Sep
> > 05, 2003) trying to figure out if its due to some exam l need to renew
> > but l can not find any that say l need to renew them. Very reluctant to
> > print out a new transcript that states that l am a Non-Professional
> > without understanding what is meant by it, lets hope MS post an
> > explanation of the new title soon.
> > Regards
> >
> > Paul
> >
> > MCSD, MCDBA, MCAD and the new NON-MCP : (

Thierry DEMAN [MVP]

It is now corrected!

--
Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ