Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Finally MCSA - what now?

Finally MCSA - what now?

=?Utf-8?B?dG90bHk=?=

I recently passed my last required test for MCSA certification. When I log
into the MCP site and view my transcript, my certification status remains
MCP. Won't that change to MCSA? (CompTIA already forwarded my A+ and Net+
info.) I guess I was under the assumption that it too would be upgraded.

I'd appreciate help with what I need to do, or should be doing, next.

Thanks in advance for the assistance. ;-P

=?Utf-8?B?dG90bHk=?=

Nevermind...it was a delayed reaction thing. All the information is there now.

"totly" wrote:

> I recently passed my last required test for MCSA certification. When I log
> into the MCP site and view my transcript, my certification status remains
> MCP. Won't that change to MCSA? (CompTIA already forwarded my A+ and Net+
> info.) I guess I was under the assumption that it too would be upgraded.
>
> I'd appreciate help with what I need to do, or should be doing, next.
>
> Thanks in advance for the assistance. ;-P

Try...Catch...Finally not firing finally? David Lozzi ASP .Net 12 05-11-2007 12:41 AM
Re: Finally MCSA Roger Wassner MCSA 1 08-07-2003 02:57 PM
Re: Finally MCSA Paisleyskye MCSA 1 08-07-2003 02:48 PM
Finally MCSA Maestro MCSA 0 08-01-2003 02:35 PM
Finally MCSA Tamer MCSA 0 07-30-2003 11:21 AM

Advertisments