Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > An Open Source C++ Project

An Open Source C++ Project

R. Nagy

My C++ project has some great examples of using portable file, directory,
and RFC server interfaces. I use it a lot in my commercial software
applications.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/stdnoj/

http://www.soft9000.com/stdnoj_classes.htm

Would love to know what others think of this free project. Would also like
to get some other developers who are interested in pushing the Linux side of
the development along a bit further.

Best Regards,

Randall Nagy
President, Soft9000.com