Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MOC Exams + Training

MOC Exams + Training

Tushar

Which one of the following is recommended for exam preparation ...

http://www.transcender.com/
http://www.testking.com/
http://www.measureup.com/

For training I am thinking of using Self-Pased Training Kit (red-books)
ISBN: 0735619255 and SQL Server 2000 Database Design and Implementation
ISBN: 0735619603. Is there any recommended alternative to these?

I am a software developer with over 8 years experience, I have programmed in
Fortran-77, Pascal, Quick Basic, Visual Basic 4/5/6, C++ MFC, Java, C# and
ASP.Net. I also have some SQL-Server/T-SQL experience as well as
XML/XSD/XSLT/etc.

T-Bone

"Tushar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Which one of the following is recommended for exam preparation ...
>
> http://www.transcender.com/
> http://www.testking.com/
> http://www.measureup.com/

I can tell you what NOT to do. Don't cheat. Using testking is cheating. Any
site that offers actual exam questions is only for assfsckers.

Google the newsgroups on those test sources and you'll see what I mean.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

Vipul Patel

I _think_ (can not confirm) that Microsoft has some sort of tie-up with
MeasureUp... That could be a hit for you.

Yes, Your idea of using the Self Paced training kit is goood. Best of luck
for the exam...

With your experience you shall pass with a breeze.

Regards
Vipul
news:ufZiV$(E-Mail Removed)...

MOC Exams + Training Tushar MCSD 0 11-17-2004 12:20 PM
moc classes and moc books??? MCSA 3 10-04-2004 03:53 AM
moc classes and moc books??? MCSD 4 10-04-2004 03:53 AM
moc classes and moc books??? MCDST 3 10-04-2004 03:53 AM
moc classes and moc books??? MCSE 3 10-04-2004 03:53 AM

Advertisments