Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > MFC prob,..urgent

MFC prob,..urgent

Anup

hi,
i wanna save a DIB image[whose handle i have] into a file, facing a
problem... as MSPaint is giving a warning in OPening it.
do help
thanx

Sumit Rajan

"Anup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> hi,
> i wanna save a DIB image[whose handle i have] into a file, facing a
> problem... as MSPaint is giving a warning in OPening it.
> do help
> thanx

Claudio Puviani

"Anup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> hi,
> i wanna save a DIB image[whose handle i have] into a file, facing a
> problem... as MSPaint is giving a warning in OPening it.
> do help
> thanx

I just love postings marked "urgent". They invariably make me want to sit back to
see what happens when the deadline finally comes.

Claudio Puviani

red floyd

Claudio Puviani wrote:
> "Anup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
>
>>hi,
>> i wanna save a DIB image[whose handle i have] into a file, facing a
>>problem... as MSPaint is giving a warning in OPening it.
>>do help
>>thanx

> I just love postings marked "urgent". They invariably make me want to sit back to
> see what happens when the deadline finally comes.

Especially when they're OT where posted, so nobody will answer.