Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Recent file list - FULL PATH?

Recent file list - FULL PATH?

Jiri Brada

Hello!
I have a Visual Studio .NET application and I have a list of most
recently used files under the menu item File. What makes me angry is
that only truncated path (e.g. D:\Projects\...\file.ext) is shown,
which makes the list completely useless.
IS THERE ANY WAY HOW TO DISPLAY FULL PATH IN THE LIST OF MOST RECENTLY
USED FILES?
Thank you for any help.
Jiri

John Harrison

"Jiri Brada" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello!
> I have a Visual Studio .NET application and I have a list of most
> recently used files under the menu item File. What makes me angry is
> that only truncated path (e.g. D:\Projects\...\file.ext) is shown,
> which makes the list completely useless.
> IS THERE ANY WAY HOW TO DISPLAY FULL PATH IN THE LIST OF MOST RECENTLY
> USED FILES?
> Thank you for any help.
> Jiri

What make me angry is people posting off topic questions to comp.lang.c++.

john

Sharad Kala

"Jiri Brada" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hello!
> I have a Visual Studio .NET application and I have a list of most
> recently used files under the menu item File. What makes me angry is
> that only truncated path (e.g. D:\Projects\...\file.ext) is shown,
> which makes the list completely useless.

Am sure that the people on newsgroup will get angry if you post such off-topic
questions on this newsgroup.
Read this - http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

> IS THERE ANY WAY HOW TO DISPLAY FULL PATH IN THE LIST OF MOST RECENTLY
> USED FILES?

What's the need to shout man? Ask in a MS newsgroup where some one will answer
it.

Thank you,
Sharad