Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > microsoft software advisor

microsoft software advisor

=?Utf-8?B?YWxleA==?=

I signed up to become a microsoft software advisor and I was wondering if I
was going to get any kind of card or hard copy of something to show clients?

Mark

What kind of advisor gets his advice from a newsgroup??

news:(E-Mail Removed)...