Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > [OT] Truly an MCNGP?

[OT] Truly an MCNGP?

T-Bone

Not only did Apoorv follow me over to another group and flame, Brighton
Rocks has appeared from under his bridge after a long absence and flamed me
in his own bizarre way as well.

So I have a stalker now? What else do I need for the true MCNGP experience?

Come to think of it, they both appeared in the same post. Hmm....

T-Bone
MCNGP XL
Still need more flames to get to medium rare.