Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCDST certification

MCDST certification

Kritters

Hi folks

Im looking for MCDST certification in the uk, can anyone suggest a
decent/cheap provider?

Regards

Krittes

=?Utf-8?B?RGViYmllIEdvdXJsZXk=?=

"Kritters" wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> Im looking for MCDST certification in the uk, can anyone suggest a
> decent/cheap provider?
>
> Regards
>
> Krittes

=?Utf-8?B?RGViYmllIEdvdXJsZXk=?=

Hi

My name is Debbie and we are based in Livingston in West Lothian. We have
carried out various courses in the past month leading to MCDST Accreditation.

We are a CPLS Partner for Learning Solutions. If you would like to give me
a call on 01506-602687, we can discuss this and I will do my best to help and
give you advice.

Thanks

Debbie

"Kritters" wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> Im looking for MCDST certification in the uk, can anyone suggest a
> decent/cheap provider?
>
> Regards
>
> Krittes

T-Bone

"Debbie Gourley" <Debbie http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> My name is Debbie and we are based in Livingston in West Lothian. We have
> carried out various courses in the past month leading to MCDST

Accreditation.

> We are a CPLS Partner for Learning Solutions. If you would like to give

me
> a call on xxxx, we can discuss this and I will do my best to help and
> give you advice.

Careful Debbie, you are dangerously close to becoming a spammer.

T-Bone
MCNGP XL

=?Utf-8?B?RGViYmllIEdvdXJsZXk=?=

Sorry T-Bone

I am new to this and I honestly was trying to help with this. You may
delete this entry if you feel you need to.

Debbie

"T-Bone" wrote:

> "Debbie Gourley" <Debbie (E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > My name is Debbie and we are based in Livingston in West Lothian. We have
> > carried out various courses in the past month leading to MCDST

> Accreditation.
> >
> > We are a CPLS Partner for Learning Solutions. If you would like to give

> me
> > a call on xxxx, we can discuss this and I will do my best to help and
> > give you advice.

> Careful Debbie, you are dangerously close to becoming a spammer.
>
> T-Bone
> MCNGP XL

=?Utf-8?Q?Frisbee=C2=AE?=

Debbie Gourley wrote:
> Sorry T-Bone
>
> I am new to this and I honestly was trying to help with this. You may
> delete this entry if you feel you need to.
>
> Debbie

Debbie,

For future reference, you might try to reply privately to the person you
wish to help. We all need to make a living, but it would have been better
for you to have handled this privately with the original poster.

--
Fris "Wow... a polite semi-spammer" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

TechGeekPro

On Nov 8, 2004 at 9:55am "Debbie Gourley" blathered:

> You may delete this entry if you feel you need to.

You ARE new here.

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!