Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > nmake question ...

nmake question ...

Rick

How do I get a line of text to display on the console (cmd window)
from a makefile using nmake from visual C++?

TIA

John Harrison

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> How do I get a line of text to display on the console (cmd window)
> from a makefile using nmake from visual C++?
>
> TIA

echo "off topic, this group deals with the C++ language only"

john

Phlip

@echo "off topic, therefor you might not get the best answer here"

--