Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > ActiveX Controls Error 2011

ActiveX Controls Error 2011

=?Utf-8?B?Q3VydmU=?=

An activex control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other
parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?

Error 2011 This paginates it requires controls activex to be shown in
their entirety. Press to accept.

This what comes up when I try to start up my SBC Yahoo DSL login. It keeps
on coming up when I click ok and never goes away. I cannot get to the
program because of this. This also happens with other programs. Please help.

Mark

Check your browser security settings. You may have to lower them. Upgrade
your browser to the latest patches. If that fails, see about reinstalling.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...