Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Pull Subscription Continues to Run Indefinitely

Pull Subscription Continues to Run Indefinitely

=?Utf-8?B?QlNhbmRpYQ==?=

I have a publication that is being pulled and when I execute a UPDATE command
example: UPDATE Oils SET Description = 'This is a description'

The SQL Query Analyzer completes the command successfully.
I am receiving confirmation that more than 30,0000 rows have been updated
when I run this command.

When I go to the Replication Manager and view the Subscription it continues
to run indefinitely.

In some cases more than 8 hrs.

Are there some parameters that might need to be set when running this
process?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you

Doom

"BSandia" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a publication that is being pulled and when I execute a UPDATE
>command
> example: UPDATE Oils SET Description = 'This is a description'
>
> The SQL Query Analyzer completes the command successfully.
> I am receiving confirmation that more than 30,0000 rows have been updated
> when I run this command.

<question snipped>
You will have a better chance of getting help if you post to the correct
newsgroup. This is a certification newsgroup.