Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > FINANCIAL ANALYST (MS CUBE) needed!

FINANCIAL ANALYST (MS CUBE) needed!

=?Utf-8?B?Z3V5c2Jvag==?=

Hello:
I'm a recruiter for a $600 million sales company. We are looking for an
individual to work out of our beautiful corporate offices in Southern
California. This individual would be versed in MS Cube, but I'm having
problems finding people with this type of technical expertise...please help!