Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > installation of new hardware

installation of new hardware

=?Utf-8?B?Y2hyaXNzeQ==?=

i have Window XP installed. Lately i installed 3-in-1 scanner printer and
copier but every time after a couple of scans the pc locks just in the middle
of a scan and i have to restart my computer again.this also happens with my
digital camera while transfering photos from camera to the pc, it also locks
the pc and i have to restart. can anyone please help me and let me know what
i can do to solve this problem. tnks

Mark

Check the manufacturer for newer drivers than you currently have for both
the devices and the computer hardware.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...