Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > eclipse and c++

eclipse and c++

Johan

Hi,

Somebody got CDT working in eclipse ? What do you have to download ?
I use mingw g++. When I install CDT I get a Java null pointer exception
error
any idea ?

Johan

Christopher Benson-Manica

Johan <(E-Mail Removed)> spoke thus:

> Somebody got CDT working in eclipse ? What do you have to download ?
> I use mingw g++. When I install CDT I get a Java null pointer exception
> error
> any idea ?

Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c++. Please visit

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/