Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Servlets in C++

Servlets in C++

InterEC.NET

Hello,

Is there any C++ library or tool that is similar in functionality to
what java servlets offer.

We run an engineering job search website which is running on a home
brewed java servlet based framework and we were wondering if there are
any similar C++ frameworks available.

Thanks,

------------------
InterEC.NET
http://www.interec.net
Job Search for Software, Electrical, Mechanical, and Chemical Engineers

Jeff Schwab

InterEC.NET wrote:

> Is there any C++ library or tool that is similar in functionality to
> what java servlets offer.

Sorry, I'm afraid questions about third-party libraries aren't on topic
in this group. I'm not sure where else you might look, but Google
turned this up as the second link:

http://stud3.tuwien.ac.at/~e9626231/cse/servlet.html

Claudio Puviani

"InterEC.NET" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Hello,
>
> Is there any C++ library or tool that is similar in functionality to
> what java servlets offer.
>
> We run an engineering job search website which is running on a home
> brewed java servlet based framework and we were wondering if there are
> any similar C++ frameworks available.

Servlets are one of the rare things that Java is better suited for than C++. If
you really must use C++, I suggest looking into plain ol' CGI. However, as it
has already been noted, this is off-topic for this newsgroup, so you'll need to
get the details elsewhere (any book that covers C++ and CGI will do).

Claudio Puviani

sop3k

"Claudio Puviani" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<9VMhc.93091$(E-Mail Removed) .net>...
> "InterEC.NET" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there any C++ library or tool that is similar in functionality to
> > what java servlets offer.
> >
> > We run an engineering job search website which is running on a home
> > brewed java servlet based framework and we were wondering if there are
> > any similar C++ frameworks available.

> Servlets are one of the rare things that Java is better suited for than C++. If
> you really must use C++, I suggest looking into plain ol' CGI. However, as it
> has already been noted, this is off-topic for this newsgroup, so you'll need to
> get the details elsewhere (any book that covers C++ and CGI will do).
>
> Claudio Puviani

Maybe in future this project will be finished and C++ will also have a
servlet. But now this is only test version.
http://cserver.sourceforge.net/

Java servlets: Hi All! I want to display xml file in browser using servlets datta.saru Software 0 05-15-2006 03:30 PM
Servlets? No One ASP .Net 5 10-18-2004 05:14 PM
Threading - ASP. Net vs JSP/Servlets Peter Beck ASP .Net 4 11-19-2003 03:28 PM
Re: Servlets and form posts/querystring John C. Bollinger Java 4 07-01-2003 07:51 PM
Question about servlets Miguel De Anda Java 6 06-30-2003 04:33 PM

Advertisments