Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCSA

bob

I was wondering how long on average it tages to obtain an
MCSA. I know this is like asking how long is a piece of
string(and depends on how committed u r), but i would be
interested to hear from anyone who already has an MCSA
(or MCSE) to hear how long it took them to achieve the
award.

That depends on weather or not you work, go to school,
have kids, or sit at home unemployed. Alot of factors go
into that and depends on how much free time you have to
study for it and how much time you dedicate towards it.

plucnik

Hmmmmmm.....It took me about a year and a half with self study and some
college courses mixed in. Depends on how much you know to start with (I had
a lot of hands on but didn't know a lot of technical stuff). I did A+ and N+
first. They can be used as the "elective" toward your MCSA. It's like
anything else, the more you learn the more you realize how much you don't
know.

news:326801c4a806$828ff880$(E-Mail Removed)...