Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Training parters

Training parters

Mr.Ranjan

Dear Sir,
We are the group of Software Training and development
companies under the name of Hawk Technologies Pvt Ltd,
Chennai. We deals about Hardware, Networking and Embedded
Courses. We would like to know about the procedure of
getting the dealer of MOC in Embedded technologies (#2530
and #2540).Please forward the same.

Thanks,
Hema K