Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Gmail counts

Gmail counts

Carlos

I have 6 counts Gmail.
Mailing please?

Ken Briscoe

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have 6 counts Gmail.
> Mailing please?

Yes, I need Gmail count(s). Email me at kbriscoe AT gmail DOT com, and I
will accept your Gmail count.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

TechGeekPro

On Sep 27, 2004 at 11:53am "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

> Yes, I need Gmail count(s). Email me at kbriscoe AT gmail DOT com, and I
> will accept your Gmail count.

We have some available at the MCNGP private forums.
http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?name=...file=index&c=2
You will have to register.

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

Ken Briscoe

> On Sep 27, 2004 at 11:53am "Ken Briscoe" blathered:
>
> > Yes, I need Gmail count(s). Email me at kbriscoe AT gmail DOT com, and I
> > will accept your Gmail count.

> We have some available at the MCNGP private forums.
> http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?name=...file=index&c=2
> You will have to register.

I was kidding. I have a Gmail account. And 6 invites, which I could just
send to myself, should I want another Gmail account.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

TechGeekPro

On Sep 28, 2004 at 10:35am "Ken Briscoe" blathered:

> I was kidding. I have a Gmail account. And 6 invites, which I could just
> send to myself, should I want another Gmail account.

You and everyone else now, apparently.

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

david

i would love an invite!

"Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<#(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I have 6 counts Gmail.
> Mailing please?

TechGeekPro

On Sep 29, 2004 at 12:00pm "david" blathered:

> i would love an invite!
> (E-Mail Removed)

Sure, what the h3ll. Invite sent courtesy of the MCNGP team. You'll need it
after Sven fills up your Yahoo! in-box.

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

Could you please email me an invite to:
(E-Mail Removed)

sumtime

wrote:
> *Could you please email me an invite to:
> (E-Mail Removed)

k...
i can invite u to join^_

-
sumtim

fireyrival

Ken Briscoe wrote:
> *"TechGeekPro" <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Sep 27, 2004 at 11:53am "Ken Briscoe" blathered:
> >

> > We have some available at the MCNGP private forums.
> > http://www.mcngp.com/index.php?name=...file=index&c=2
> > You will have to register.

> I was kidding. I have a Gmail account. And 6 invites, which I could
> just
> send to myself, should I want another Gmail account.
>
> --
>
> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
>
> first initial last name AT gmail DOT com *

How do you get Gmail invites anyway?

--
fireyrival