Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > A+ & N+ credit towards MCSA

A+ & N+ credit towards MCSA

Jethic

Greetings everyone,

I am in the process of making my MCSA exams. I already done 1 MCP exam and I
know that Microsoft can credit the elective exam for MCSA if you have
completed A+ and N+ exams.

I have done these exams and I have applied my credentials to Microsoft by
applying them on comptia's website. Now does these credits will be applied
to my Microsoft transcript? If yes when should I expect to see them? I have
applied these credits last week and I still havent received a noticed saying
they were accepted, all I got was an email confirming that my request was
sent and was in process.

Any help?

=?Utf-8?B?dGxvbnpv?=

It can take up to 2 weeks to be posted on your MCP transcript. It will show
up as 000 A+ and Network +.

"Jethic" wrote:

> Greetings everyone,
>
> I am in the process of making my MCSA exams. I already done 1 MCP exam and I
> know that Microsoft can credit the elective exam for MCSA if you have
> completed A+ and N+ exams.
>
> I have done these exams and I have applied my credentials to Microsoft by
> applying them on comptia's website. Now does these credits will be applied
> to my Microsoft transcript? If yes when should I expect to see them? I have
> applied these credits last week and I still havent received a noticed saying
> they were accepted, all I got was an email confirming that my request was
> sent and was in process.
>
> Any help?

Jethic

thx a lot, yes indeed it just got updated. It took about 2 weeks
news:(E-Mail Removed)...