Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > how to view thread priority in a debugger

how to view thread priority in a debugger

Bill Davidson

Hello folks,

Here is what I would like to do:
Say, I am running a multithreaded C++ program in a debugger on Linux.
When the program halts at a breakpoint in a member function, I would like
to know the priority of the thread of that function. Could I do that in GDB ?
If yes, I would like to know how. If not, could someone please suggest me a
debugger on linux that would let me do it.

Every pointer is appreciated.

Bill

Christopher Benson-Manica

In comp.lang.c++ Bill Davidson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Say, I am running a multithreaded C++ program in a debugger on Linux.

(Then you're posting to the wrong group.)

Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c++. Please visit

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/