Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > OLEDB

OLEDB

Roland groenvynck

I use MS Visual studio 6 , SP 3 installated. I start a windows
application with the application wizard for a oledb database . I
select one of the tables in the access database. That is all ok.
Problems arrive if i try to implement another database table. I can't
use the application wizard. I have to (?) use ATL . So I add a new ATL
Object. The first time I receive a message "Sorry! An error occured
while generating the object". If I select the OK-button and do that a
second time I can select a Consumer. But if I try to build the
application I get the error:
error C2371: '_Module' : redefinition; different basic types

Could somebody help me , please. many thanks!

Christopher Benson-Manica

Roland groenvynck <(E-Mail Removed)> spoke thus:

> I use MS Visual studio 6 , SP 3 installated. I start a windows
> application with the application wizard for a oledb database . I
> select one of the tables in the access database. That is all ok.
> Problems arrive if i try to implement another database table. I can't
> use the application wizard. I have to (?) use ATL . So I add a new ATL
> Object. The first time I receive a message "Sorry! An error occured
> while generating the object". If I select the OK-button and do that a
> second time I can select a Consumer. But if I try to build the
> application I get the error:
> error C2371: '_Module' : redefinition; different basic types

Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c++. Please visit

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/