Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Messenger 6.2 desappear

Messenger 6.2 desappear

=?Utf-8?B?R2lvdmFubmk=?=

Please somebody help me with this issue:

After download and install messenger 6.2 everything
seemed alright but when I double click on the messenger
icon insteed of open the progran it started a instalation
first and then after the install it open the program
but after maybe a minute or so it just close and
desappear.
When tried again the same thing keeps happening.
Please help me.
Thank you.

manninsecurity@manx.net

Remove MSN Messenger via Add/Remove Programs in Control
Panel, re download Messenger and re-install .. Problem
solved