Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCSPE - Microsoft Certified Solutions Partnership Exams Certification

MCSPE - Microsoft Certified Solutions Partnership Exams Certification

ibm

I am looking for any new information about the new
certification MCSPE.
Please email me any link about the above subject

Ever heard of Google?

Talyn

If it is a Microsoft cert then I never heard of it. Try
www.microsoft.com/learning/
This is Microsofts learning site which will show you the
list of current Certs you can obtain.

Talyn