Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Exam 70-270 (Melbourne, Australia)

Exam 70-270 (Melbourne, Australia)

Spiros

Hi guys,

I'm studying for my MCP (70-270) and I have been self tutoring myself
on all the topics for the exam. I've gone through the CBT Nugget
videos and a textbook by Learnkey for this exam.

I've just bought the Sybex Windows XP Second Edition by Lisa McDonald
and I'm going through that but I'm not sure what I'm doing anymore. I
just need some help on study habits, etc. My exam is on October the
15th and I need some help if anyone can offer it? If anyone lives in
Melbourne, I'll even meet up for a few discussions if that's OK?

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Spiros