Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > problems in vc++:Applying setting user breakpoint, unhandled exception ,linking error,runtime error

problems in vc++:Applying setting user breakpoint, unhandled exception ,linking error,runtime error

manish

Hi,

I am a fresher in the programming field i.e although I have done
programming at the basic level but at professional level I am very new
and I am facing many problems. These probllems are not taughtand I am
not getting any Refrences to cope with them.

********Setting in VC++ 6.0 I don'know to apply setting for
various/different projects. I am not getting basics out of it .Can u
pls tell me how to make a good understanding of these problems,u can
refer me some book or some tutorial ,your personal help is most
welcomed.Same is the case with the below mentione problems.

******** User Breakpoint
******** Unhandled Exception
******** Linking error external variables
******** runtime error as floating point not loaded
******** how to best understand new technologies(in reference to me)

I need to know a proper method so that I don't have problems in
future.
I want to make my basics very strong.

pls help! pls guide! pls reply!
manish

Christopher Benson-Manica

manish <(E-Mail Removed)> spoke thus:

> ********Setting in VC++ 6.0 I don'know to apply setting for
> various/different projects. I am not getting basics out of it .Can u
> pls tell me how to make a good understanding of these problems,u can
> refer me some book or some tutorial ,your personal help is most
> welcomed.Same is the case with the below mentione problems.

> pls help! pls guide! pls reply!

(Buy a book. Read it, use it, love it.)

Your post is off-topic for comp.lang.c++. Please visit

http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/