Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Re: Ability to send an email message from within a batch file

Re: Ability to send an email message from within a batch file

Gerard Bok

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:31:04 -0700,
"=?Utf-8?B?VHJpbmEgRC4gTWFydGluZXo=?="
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>This may be a crazy question, but when I was in my VMS world I was able to
>send a log file to an e-mail client after a batch file was executed. Is
>there any 'simple' way to do this from the DOS prompt or from commonly
>loaded application in NT, 2000 or XP?

Google for BLAT and your problem may be solved
--
Kind regards,
Gerard Bok