Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > *.WMZ file how to play??

*.WMZ file how to play??

Same

Hey Friends,
Would you help me please? The problem is I cannot play a
file extension of that file is xxxxxx.wmz is there any
special software that I have to install, I did try with
Winamp, Windows Media Player, Power DVD player, and Real
player also but I wasn't able to play. And I did try to
play this file on the both OS, XP & 2K Pro. But same
problem,
So any idea any help.

Thank you very much,

Same

Steve

Open Windows Media Player and click "tools"
then "Options" click File Types tab and make sure there
is a check next to Windows Media File (ASF) and this
should solve your problem

jamesbrown030477 jamesbrown030477 is offline
Junior Member

simple of way of opening a .wmz file is just open word and drag and drop the file into a document.