Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Electronic Assessment program- Windows 2000 Prof.

Electronic Assessment program- Windows 2000 Prof.

The readiness review program that came with the Windows
2000 Professional self-paced training kit doesn't work
anymore. I get an Internet Explorer Script Error that
says the following: 'objBigList.documentElement' is null
or not an object.
Does anyone know how to fix or whats wrong.

Thanks

Foz

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<02d501c48bac$a17d8490$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> The readiness review program that came with the Windows
> 2000 Professional self-paced training kit doesn't work
> anymore. I get an Internet Explorer Script Error that
> says the following: 'objBigList.documentElement' is null
> or not an object.
> Does anyone know how to fix or whats wrong.
>
> Thanks

Microsoft learning support acknowledge that a bug was introduced with
one of the windows updates which stops the reviews working

I haven't been informed when this will be fixed.

email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) to get them moving

Regards

Foz

happyrock

Here is the fix...I tried it and it works great.

http://tinyurl.com/6tk9k

Foz wrote:
> *<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in messag
> news:<02d501c48bac$a17d8490$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > The readiness review program that came with the Windows
> > 2000 Professional self-paced training kit doesn't work
> > anymore. I get an Internet Explorer Script Error that
> > says the following: 'objBigList.documentElement' is null
> > or not an object.
> > Does anyone know how to fix or whats wrong.
> >
> > Thanks

> Microsoft learning support acknowledge that a bug was introduce
> with
> one of the windows updates which stops the reviews working
>
> I haven't been informed when this will be fixed.
>
> email (E-Mail Removed) to get them moving
>
> Regards
>
> Foz

-
happyroc

msdbaWanaB

happyrock wrote:
> *Here is the fix...I tried it and it works great.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/8egem *

Thanks for the Tip. Yip its Mid 2005 I purchased the self training kit
nice out of print hardcover book with the text software and still no
joy or responce form the email address.

D.

msdbaWanaB